JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bird Flu

Mike

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont stop eating chicken bcoz of it. Its highly unlikey your able to catch bird flu from eating it. Out of any1 here im mostly likely to get it from working with birds lol. We've already had people coming into the vet surgery saying thier bird has bird flu. They were just normal respiratory diseases lol.

U can get it from any poultry.

oh here we go i went on thier site and found "On the basis of current scientific evidence, the Food Standards Agency advises that avian flu does not pose a food safety risk for UK consumers. This is because for people, the risk of catching the disease is from being in close contact with live poultry that have the disease and not through eating cooked poultry, game or eggs. "

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/diseases/n.../health.htm#q11

U can get it from any poultry.

oh here we go i went on thier site and found "On the basis of current scientific evidence, the Food Standards Agency advises that avian flu does not pose a food safety risk for UK consumers. This is because for people, the risk of catching the disease is from being in close contact with live poultry that have the disease and not through eating cooked poultry, game or eggs. "

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/diseases/n.../health.htm#q11

Thats caus people of our culture usualy dont just pik up a chicken and take a bite of it. :rofl:

Certain diseases can only be passed on in certain ways. Ringworm can only be passed on by touching an infected animal or human, feline aids can only be passed on to other cats thru saliva when they bite each other, psittacosis can only be passed to other birds and humans thru the air etc etc. They've done studies and they have no evidence that u can get bird flu by ingesting it. Weather its cooked or raw.

If u dont believe me thats fine, u can enjoy your salad while i eat a big tasty chicken leg.

Certain diseases can only be passed on in certain ways. Ringworm can only be passed on by touching an infected animal or human, feline aids can only be passed on to other cats thru saliva when they bite each other, psittacosis can only be passed to other birds and humans thru the air etc etc. They've done studies and they have no evidence that u can get bird flu by ingesting it. Weather its cooked or raw.

If u dont believe me thats fine, u can enjoy your salad while i eat a big tasty chicken leg.

I do believe you know. It`s just that they said in tv that you cant get it by eating bird as long it is cooked.