JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

racist people are stupid!

sonic1988

Background info: Staten Island is very odd at times. You have the North Shore (thankfully where I live) which is very liberal and is like the rest of the city (people of all races and backgrounds hanging out, etc.) then you have the mid-island which is sorta messed up at times, but is usually cool. Then you have the South Shore which is hell on earth. It is the Suburbs and is extremely racist and moronic, to say the least.

anyway, I had to go the South Shore today to pick up some sheet music for my dad. I had to take the bus to the last stop and I had to walk about 1/4 of a mile after that. I was passing a house and I saw a sign that said "Niger go home!" I looked at it and thought "What the %$#@?!" After a few minutes I figured out that he meant to say "N-er go home!" (I censored the "n-word" as to not offend anyone). I was first shoked that someone was so racist as to put that up, but then started to laugh at how stupid the person was that they couldn't even spell the word. So, in conclusion: Don't be racist kids, it will make you stupid!" :lolsign:

Does anyone think racism will never be an issue in this world? :hmm:

As in there'll be no racists? Damn straight! But then again, I'm an optimist... However, before we get to true equality, we'll find many other things to hate on each other for... Perhaps on the next round it'll be height or something else equally random. Though we still have racism, sexism, homophobia, nationalism, and religious anger to get past. Ug.

Does anyone think racism will never be an issue in this world? :hmm:

As in there'll be no racists? Damn straight! But then again, I'm an optimist... However, before we get to true equality, we'll find many other things to hate on each other for... Perhaps on the next round it'll be height or something else equally random. Though we still have racism, sexism, homophobia, nationalism, and religious anger to get past. Ug.

Yeah, it would be really nice if everyone had the same views about racism, as well as sexism and other things, but everyone in the world is so different and some just won't understand what's wrong with it, and it'll continue to happen...