Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kid gets Owned

MaxFly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shut the hell up..you know damn well you were dying laughing....

I didn't say I wasn't laughing... I was laughing hard, but you can't help but feel bad for the kid when you stop laughing. I replayed the thing about 8 times, then I read this...

Huntsville, AL - (Reuters)

A popular internet video may be funny for some, but for one small child, it's a lifetime of trauma. The Huntsville district of The Alabama Dept. for Children and Families is investigating the traumatic act brought upon by an internet game. In the game, the main goal is to navigate a

small dot through a maze without touching any of the sides. The caveat of this is that the game gets a person to concentrate on the dot, when all of a sudden a loud screaming picture (most likely from "The Exorcist") appears on the screen to scare the player.

Bobby and Jo-ann Durrett could face criminal charges if they are found guilty of risk of injury to a minor when they videotaped their son Robert Jr. being traumatized by the popular prank. Robert Jr. has not been able to sleep since the February 8th event.

The popular internet portal "You Tube" is host to the infamous video, that has made it's way around to all the internet denizens. In light of the proceedings, both the Durrett's and YouTube Inc have declined comment.

Since the incident, Robert Jr has been placed in the care or Pamela Jackson, Mrs. Durrett's mother.

Although a prank well placed can a delightful joke for some,

resorting to the malicious traumatization of a young child is not the wisest deicision that a parent can make.

In an effort to curb harmful content from chicldren. The Alabama Coalition Against Youth Violence has taken a stance against "You Tube". "Let's face facts. Violence in youth was not a problem 20 or 30 years ago. Everyone today can be victimized by nothing more than a frightening event."

Indeed, this country is run by people who, when they were children, started off by watching "Tom and Jerry" cartoons.

As for Robert Durrett Jr?

"He'll be brought to a Juvenile Psychotherapist to undergo a series of treatments that we hope within 6-12 months will forsee a full and complete recovery". The Durretts seem to be praying that the "x" factor will give them the luck they need to avoid any criminal charges.

hardly....and if your a good parent..you take care of their fears and such..but to have the child taken away from them is completly ascinine......next thing you know, they will take your child away from you cuz you made him cry when playing a game on the playstation.....yes..yes i would say we are breading a bunch of pussies in this world today...

my friend did that to me once, but since his computer was so slow the scream came first and I wasn't really scared because he said "hey alan wanna see a ghost?" so I knew it was a prank.

but that was way back in the day. it wasn't a game just a picture of a room, then the scream and photo came in.

hardly....and if your a good parent..you take care of their fears and such..but to have the child taken away from them is completly ascinine......next thing you know, they will take your child away from you cuz you made him cry when playing a game on the playstation.....yes..yes i would say we are breading a bunch of pussies in this world today...

We know that the father of this kid set all of this up. He was taping the kid for goodness sakes... So lets say he didn't know how the child would react... When the kid jumped out of his seat and almost died of a heart attack, the father was still taping and laughing while his kid was crying. So lets say he had a moment of weekness and the situation was too funny to not laugh at... He put the trauma on the internet. This is the defiition of a sadist... Poor kid thought he was playing a game only to have his father embarrass him and then put it on the internet for people to see and keep on their hard drives?

wooaaah...jumping to assumptions there sir.........

and you stored that on your hard drive...right??? :)

my issue here is, they took the kid away from his parent.....bullllllllll****ttttttt..............he wasnt beaten........he cried because he was scared...................

hmm it was cruel, but i think it was worse taking the kid away from his parents coz of a joke (k a really bad one). Ok he couldnt sleep, but neither could i as a kid coz my brother told me freddy Kruger was gonna get me lol. Every kid gets scared.

People do take it too far these days, like you cant even smack kids anymore and yet theres 11 year olds throwing bricks at ambulances, give em a good slap is what i say haha.