Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Signatures

thePrince

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Everyones sig in this post is okay except jazzy jazzy jeffs is a little big..and bigmacs is too long..you need to make it reasonable.. equivalant to abt 5 lines of text should be more than enough

Everyones sig in this post is okay except jazzy jazzy jeffs is a little big..and bigmacs is too long..you need to make it reasonable.. equivalant to abt 5 lines of text should be more than enough

is it good now

Edited by the_bigmac

ahh is just the renagade's thing..cuz im givin a hand to renagade in his works...but the "BLS" dat goes serious 100% :-P

Luigie, yeah it's cool, but it's also pointless... Wes, yeah you can turn them off but you might miss something quite funny, mines updated every friday! :lol:

yeah i think the renagade 4 life saying is pretty stupid. why would u brag about yourself if you havent even put out an album?

and Jonny, i always enjoy reading your tips of the week, you probably have the best signature around here

here's my tip of the week: avoid talking online to Jonny when he's drunk :lolsign: