JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

teacher says n-word

Mike

well i have no idea where this is going now but Jonny, Do you wanna start sayin it or something? lol u should make a complaint or somethin

Come on man, I'm not trying to get into it like that. I certainly don't want to say it, in fact I don't think I have ever said it. Just stating my opinion... :2thumbs:

okay man, i respect your opinion, but u know if white peole started sayin that to each other especially when black people are around, what do you think that's gonna do, but i do understand what you are sayin, that's how i also thought until i studied black history..u get what i'm sayin?

okay man, i respect your opinion, but u know if white peole started sayin that to each other especially when black people are around, what do you think that's gonna do, but i do understand what you are sayin, that's how i also thought until i studied black history..u get what i'm sayin?

Yeah, I totally get what you're saying Wild-Child. The thing with me is if black people don't want white people to say it, they shouldn't use it themselves. I don't think any words should be 'race-specific' if you get what I mean. If they think it's derogatary they shouldn't use it themselves, what u reckon?

Although a touchy subject that video is really funny. Hes got in trouble for using the word and he kept saying it over and over again lol, just stop saying it u idiot.

The funnier thing is, if he is using the word to fit in, its still not right, it still wouldnt be right if he said "sit down man" or "sit down dude" coz its coming from him, look at him lol.

Anyway, i dont agree with black people saying it and i do think its worse if white ppl say it. No matter how much into hip hop you are, how many black friends u have, u still shouldnt say it in my opinion.

Yeah, I totally get what you're saying Wild-Child. The thing with me is if black people don't want white people to say it, they shouldn't use it themselves. I don't think any words should be 'race-specific' if you get what I mean. If they think it's derogatary they shouldn't use it themselves, what u reckon?

White folks shouldn't say it beause there's so many racist white folks, you're not really sure if the person saying it is racist or just using it as slang. Black folks saying it, well you usually can assume they're not saying it because they're racist.