JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Public Enemy "Rebirth Of A Nation" to be released March 7th

bigted

Damn Public Enemy never sleeps, this'll be their 2nd album in 4 months since "New Whirl Odor" came out just 3 months ago, if you don't have that yet you should pick it up, it's a solid album...Anyway I'm so happy to hear that this is coming out 3 days after my birthday, plus a Paris compilation featuring songs from all those dope artists the same day as well and then I'll be looking forward to the LL Cool J album 2 weeks later... :mygod:

http://www.guerrillafunk.com/newsletter_2_9_2006.html

Fresh out of the gate is the brand new studio album by Public Enemy and Paris entitled Rebirth Of A Nation, in stores March 7. It features production by Paris and guest appearances by dead prez, Kam, MC Ren, Immortal Technique and The Conscious Daughters. For free sample MP3 downloads, please visit here.

Also in stores March 7 is Paris Presents: Hard TruthSoldiers, Volume 1. Started as a response to the current apolitical climate in commercial music, the first installment of the Hard Truth Soldiers compilation series features Paris' production, and showcases contributions from Public Enemy, The Coup, Dead Prez, Paris, T-KASH, Kam, The Conscious Daughters, MC Ren, Sun Rise Above, and The S.T.O.P. Movement (Mobb Deep, Tray Deee, Soopafly, KRS-One, Defari, Daz, J-Ro, RBX, Bad Azz, WC, Dilated Peoples, Mac Minister, The Alchemist, Mack 10, Evidence, Defari, Everlast, and B-Real), among others. With guest production by Fredwreck. For free sample MP3 downloads, please visit here.