JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Holophonic Sound

MaxFly

um. I think ima pass on this one Max!! lol. Im too scary. I sure wish u could explain it.. haha...

peace,

cookie

Lol, I hear you Cookies, but I promise you it's not scary at all. It's weird, but only because what you hear is different from what you would expect to hear. I don't want to tell you exactly what it is cause it would kinda ruin it, but try this: first listen to the sound on your regular computer speakers, and then listen to the same track with a pair of headphones. I promise you that there's nothing poppin out the screen or any loud noises.

um. I think ima pass on this one Max!! lol. Im too scary. I sure wish u could explain it.. haha...

peace,

cookie

Lol, I hear you Cookies, but I promise you it's not scary at all. It's weird, but only because what you hear is different from what you would expect to hear. I don't want to tell you exactly what it is cause it would kinda ruin it, but try this: first listen to the sound on your regular computer speakers, and then listen to the same track with a pair of headphones. I promise you that there's nothing poppin out the screen or any loud noises.

Yeah it's not scary. Just try it, it's fun! :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Yeah it's not scary. Just try it, it's fun! :lolsign:

um ok now... why do I feel like im being set up tho. LOL.

haha

peace,

cookie