JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

i need help

cristigolo

i like this this girl. i have liked her since i was eight and in feb i'll be fifteen. so u can see how much i like her. we are classmates and get along very good (she is my best friend out of all the girls). i dunno what i should do to get her to like me. i think i'm in love with her.

can some1 gimme any advice?

some of the ladies maybe...

i can help you...some call me hitch

ok what you want to do is not tell her you have feeling for her. cause if you do your risking the relationship, cause once she knows you like her, she wont know how to react around you.

so if your trying to get with her, flirt with her and make her like you. but dont come on too strong, cause that will weird her out. and getting her to like you wont happend right away. it will take time. its best to talk to her best friend thats a girl, that she tells everything to. cause that will be your main information source. casue when you get information from her best friend it wont seem weird as it would if a lesser friend woul be asking her personall questions...get me?

if you get her to like you and you actually go out, take it easy. you might love her, but she only likes you. as painfull as it might sound, it will take her a long time to actually love you, like you love her. (and i am sure that you love her man, i know what love is). if you go out it will take that same friendship you guys possess. in my mind, relationships stay longer if you guys are basically friends like you were, but do things couples do (hold hands, cuddle, kiss, etc.).

so i hope this helped you

-tell me how it goes, and if you need more help, PM me

I allready told ya on MSN. Its a risk. It could destroy your friendship. Dont do it if your not completly shure if you are willing to take that risk. First of all there is the chance that she only likey you as a freind. And second..A true friendship can last forever.. A realtionship wont. Not in this age class, that would be a miracel.

Edited by Turntable

My word of advice would be to just be confident and be yourself. You need to be confident, but don't scare here away. Give her a few compliments, and just treat her nicely. Don't use those corny pick-up lines you read on the internet... you'll feel like an idiot. Don't move too fast, move slowly, and if you see that she may like you too, then maybe move a little faster. Just be confident and be yourself, and don't pretend to be something that you're not. If you take it slow in the beginning, it'll work out a lot better for the friendship if she doesn't like you like that. If you move too fast, it'll destroy the friendship.

My word of advice would be to just be confident and be yourself. You need to be confident, but don't scare here away. Give her a few compliments, and just treat her nicely. Don't use those corny pick-up lines you read on the internet... you'll feel like an idiot. Don't move too fast, move slowly, and if you see that she may like you too, then maybe move a little faster. Just be confident and be yourself, and don't pretend to be something that you're not. If you take it slow in the beginning, it'll work out a lot better for the friendship if she doesn't like you like that. If you move too fast, it'll destroy the friendship.

The Girl has spoken :bowdown:

Yo cris check it man, i'm in the same damn situation, girl that i've liked for ages blah blah blah, but I went the wrong way about it, I asked her out (what a mistake) and it hurt when she said no, so if you do finally ask the big question (not marriage) make sure she will say no, Rejection is a bitch if you really do like her, I was sad for weeks when the girl i like said no, and my mate didn't know about it so he asked her out again for me a week later, the worst two weeks of my life, but anyway, be confident, jus chat to her and be cool around her, if she does get strange with u she knows that u like her...

Now i'm Hitch

And second..A true friendship can last forever.. A realtionship wont. Not in this age class, that would be a miracel.

imma gonna let it slide . cuz even if she liked me and we would wind up togetha it wouldn't last long especially now and then we wouldn's be such good friends. and friendship goes a long way