JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

straight up hater

sonic1988

"Nellyville" by Nelly

"Layin' Da Smack Down" by Project Pat

"The Blueprint" by Jay-Z

"God's Favorite" by N.O.R.E.

These CDs,unlike this one that I'am reviewing,are way better and have everything that the Sugarhill Gang,or any other funk rap group,lacks,such as great lyrics,fantastic beats,and all the other good stuff that funk rap seems to avoid.I hope this review was helpful to you and will let you make a better choice.And remember,lets keep it gangsta.

You know maybe I`m just a lil stupid but doe`s Nelly make Gangsta Rap? :lolsign:

Yeah people like to diss Will's stuff, he's the punching bag for the average pop rap fan of today under 30 years old, they could hate on Will all they want but the 1st rap album they ever got was probably "Big Willie Style", lol, but usually everybody that heard of Grandmaster Flash and Furious Five likes them, I actually think not many kids today even hear of them but I guess the ones that do wouldn't like it anyway, I can't picture a 50 Cent fan listening to Run-Dmc or vice versa, a lot of older fans think today's rap is crap....

Edited by bigted

Ahahahaha, look at his list of 20 best cds ever!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania...8950895-8337522

Lol the only credible hip hop albums on it were Eminems first two albums and Jiggas Blueprint although there are many better rap albums out there.

Blueprint's better than Reasonable Doubt? :paperbag:

Can't believe he put Rapper's Delight on the list. That's probably the most classic, best known rap track ever next to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song.

:paperbag:

Yeah he bumps "Nellyville" but says "Big Willie Style" sucks??!! He probably thinks Bow Wow's realer than Will :willvspaparazzi:

Edited by bigted

Well I see that "Nellyville" only has an average customer rating of 3.5 stars while "Big Willie Style" has 4 stars, the streets have spoken! :yeah:

Edited by bigted