JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

straight up hater

sonic1988

:stars: I'm curious to know who that person thinks is a rap legend if he disses all of them, all those mcs on that list are legends....

This person thinks Eminem, Jay-Z, and Nelly are real mcs and thinks Kurtis Blow, Kool Moe Dee, and Will Smith are wack??!! :stars:

Edited by bigted

:mygod: :mygod: :mygod: Grandmaster flash & the furious five wack!!!???

Will Smith wack!!??, well i'm not very surprised, everybody diss him, lol..but super pimp doesn't know

Edited by Luigie

Well it's that kid's opinion, I mean they probably would say that my opinion's wack too 'cause I think Kool Moe Dee kicks Jay-Z' ass in lyricism, to me the most credible albums are the ones he considered wack but a lot of kids hate ol' school rap.... I could understand if he likes Eminem's albums more than Will's 'cause Eminem fans don't like Will anyway and Will fans don't like Eminem, lol, but for him to think that Nelly's album is better than Will's is something I don't get, I mean if he loved pop rap songs like "Hot In Herre", he should love "Miami", if he hates ol' school so much he would've put one of JJFP's albums to make a bigger insult, I thought Jay-Z fans like Mos Def too, his pattern of hating is inconsistant, lol, I'm surprised he didn't put KRS-ONE 'cause Nelly fans don't like KRS-ONE, lol I was looking at some of his reviews for albums and he gave Alicia Keys' first album one star so he don't really have no credability or soul for good music:

I was checking out his review for SugarHillGang's album, this is what the average kid thinks about ol' school rap probably, it's sad:

Rap's Newer Dayz Are Way Better.

I admit,if it wasn't for this group,there would be no rap,but it is so hard to put this group in the same category as Project Pat.I never really listened to rap until there was gangsta rap.I thought all that funk rap,such as Kid'n'Play,Kool Moe Dee,and this group,was pure comedy.This CD is lame,dull,boring,stupid,and worst of all,WACK.Not one song on here is worth bragging about,maybe Rappers Delight since it brought rap to the mainstream,but that still doesn't mean that it is any good.The lyrics are dull,the beats,oh my bad,the breakbeats are dull,and everything about this CD is beyond stupid.I only really listen to this CD,or any other funk rap CD if I want a good laugh.This is the kind of rap that you should avoid.Here are some rap CDs that are WAY better:

"Nellyville" by Nelly

"Layin' Da Smack Down" by Project Pat

"The Blueprint" by Jay-Z

"God's Favorite" by N.O.R.E.

These CDs,unlike this one that I'am reviewing,are way better and have everything that the Sugarhill Gang,or any other funk rap group,lacks,such as great lyrics,fantastic beats,and all the other good stuff that funk rap seems to avoid.I hope this review was helpful to you and will let you make a better choice.And remember,lets keep it gangsta.

Edited by bigted