JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best of HipHop

Lerkot

Yo. On lots of different Swedish forums, I have arranged this thing I call best of hiphop. Its like a competition, where we are going to see what the board really thinks. Still wonder what I am talking about?

Ok, you guys nominate people involved in Hiphop, guys that you think are among the top. Then I am going to cut the competition into pieces, like one "Best MC", one "Best DJ" and so on. Then I will split it into groups with four nominated people in every group, and the two who gets most votes advance. More about the voting later, when the groups are drawn.

Before we draw the groups its time to nominate people for the title "Best MC". Now, here's the nomination rules:

- We leave Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff out of this. Its more exciting without them.

- The emcees you nominate cant be to unfamous, dont take your neighboour for example, since he both sucks and to continue; we havent heard him. Aight?

Questions? Otherwise, start nominating.

Best MC:

LL Cool J

2Pac

Slick Rick

Queen Latifah

Edited by bigted

Yea...but I thought it was on rapping, because Big Boi is dope when its coming down to rappin, Andre is a good singer but remember he was once a dope MC also, why we arguin, Outkast are dope anyway

Big Boi got better delivery than Andre, but Andre got better lyrics, voice (fantastic voice) and is very creative and original.

Hmm why you removed KRS ted?

I thought you could only have 4, well if I could add more than I'll also add:

KRS-ONE

Ice Cube

Treach

Wyclef Jean

Kurtis Blow

Aceyalone

MC Lyte

Rev. Run

DMC

Yea...but I thought it was on rapping, because Big Boi is dope when its coming down to rappin, Andre is a good singer but remember he was once a dope MC also, why we arguin, Outkast are dope anyway
Big Boi got better delivery than Andre, but Andre got better lyrics, voice (fantastic voice) and is very creative and original.

Yeah word... why are we arguing when we can kill eachother, you are down to 8 now.. :p

Dope list ted!