JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Da Brakes Forum!

Da Brakes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the guest that posted btw. Also, could you tell me what kind of bus and condenser mic you use? I've got both but your voice comes through clearer than mine.

God Blessa!

My whole setup is basically this:

1. My PC

2. My Gold Diaphragm Condenser mic (Its a studio one!

3. My popper stopper!!

4. My Eurorack MX2804A Mixing Desk

5. And cool edit pro as the software I use to record it all! I mess around with the settings as well so I add vocal reverb and a compressor to my recordings!!

Thats basically all I use! You just gotta mess around with a few things until you find something that works for you!

Just tah let you know Da Brakes i got your back on this and i will definetely sign up on yah forum!!! Have you got a link though i don't know your website!

As the lady said! Just click the links that are in my signature! :2thumbs:

Hey dude, Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. Hopefully i'll get you a bit of a rep up here in Northamptonhsire and Derby when i DJ. I've got loadsa nights set up for over the Christmas period.

Kev

Hey dude, Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this. Hopefully i'll get you a bit of a rep up here in Northamptonhsire and Derby when i DJ. I've got loadsa nights set up for over the Christmas period.

Kev

Sweet! i love the fact that you played 'Understand' for me! That was awesome!

I was the guest that posted btw. Also, could you tell me what kind of bus and condenser mic you use? I've got both but your voice comes through clearer than mine.

God Blessa!

My whole setup is basically this:

1. My PC

2. My Gold Diaphragm Condenser mic (Its a studio one!

3. My popper stopper!!

4. My Eurorack MX2804A Mixing Desk

5. And cool edit pro as the software I use to record it all! I mess around with the settings as well so I add vocal reverb and a compressor to my recordings!!

Thats basically all I use! You just gotta mess around with a few things until you find something that works for you!

Thanks for posting that. Sounds like I need a better mic. I got the pop filter, cool edit (probably the same way you got it, lol), and of course the PC. Thanks for the local reverb tip as well. I'm off to cash a check and buy some equipment.

God Blessa!