JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

a contributing member

bigwill

How will i become a contributing member to be allowed in the jjfp rare tracks???

Im i big will smith fan almost all my life, so what do i have to do. What sorts of contribute do you mean. Let me know soon and i'll do what i can do pleace.

Yeah, it just takes time, just remain an active member and don't go around insulting everyone, and you should be fine.

i allready am. i've been here for over a year and still am. I allready made tons of meaningfull posts in every section off the board. I hope i can watch it soon. I want to be a potna too. I have every single movie and album off will.

Will smith the best :chuks: :chuks:

iI allready made tons of meaningfull posts in every section off the board.

I wouldn't say that you made a ton of posts since you only made 45 post but I know what you mean! Just stay on the board longer and make some more posts! DON'T start spamming the board, just take part in the disscusion!

i allready am. i've been here for over a year and still am. I allready made tons of meaningfull posts in every section off the board. I hope i can watch it soon. I want to be a potna too. I have every single movie and album off will.

Will smith the best :chuks: :chuks:

Over a year and only 46 posts until now? Be active, then u can't miss anything, just as my friends here in da board have explained and u'll be fine! :rockon:

• Admin

I think I really need to be more contributing, I log on everyday and read what you guys say but I haven't really contributed. I really need to get involved :sorry:

sure do Sealk the more people that post their thoughts and not just read the better this place will be :word: