JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will + Kanye

thachief

... but I think they are scared of ruining their images as hard gangstas and all..

Yeah that's why they collab with J-Lo then right? :rofl: Well Will released "Party Starter" that was produced by Luda but it didn't help sales that much... :hmm: btw, Will's supposed to be producing a movie for TI and Big Boi so hopefully they'll collab on the soundtrack. I don't know if I'd want Will to collab with Snoop again, Snoop's verse on "Pump Ya Brakes" was kinda weak and basically every album he did since "Doggystyle" sucks, I like his guest appearances better than his albums now but even they're starting to get weak, he should think about hanging up the mic, I wouldn't mind Will being on Slick Rick's and Biz Markie's next albums but that'd help their sales more than his. I think the only way Will's sales could improve if he was on the 50 Cent and Black Eyed Peas albums that sell 5 million but Will'd lose all the hip-hop credability that he has.

Edited by bigted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... but I think they are scared of ruining their images as hard gangstas and all..

Yeah that's why they collab with J-Lo then right? :rofl: Well Will released "Party Starter" that was produced by Luda but it didn't help sales that much... :hmm: btw, Will's supposed to be producing a movie for TI and Big Boi so hopefully they'll collab on the soundtrack. I don't know if I'd want Will to collab with Snoop again, Snoop's verse on "Pump Ya Brakes" was kinda weak and basically every album he did since "Doggystyle" sucks, I like his guest appearances better than his albums now but even they're starting to get weak, he should think about hanging up the mic, I wouldn't mind Will being on Slick Rick's and Biz Markie's next albums but that'd help their sales more than his. I think the only way Will's sales could improve if he was on the 50 Cent and Black Eyed Peas albums that sell 5 million but Will'd lose all the hip-hop credability that he has.

:word: Well said Ted, I agree.

:word: Well said Ted, I agree.

:word: I agree