JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Frontpage question!

fan 4ever

Sup y'all,

I've got a question! I've added a new font to Frontpage and used it on my new JJFP site! Now the problem is that, when I look at my site on my girl's PC she doens't see the font! That is because the font wasn't a standard one in frontpage! Does anybody know how I can make it possible that the font will be displayed on all pc's not just mine?

Yeah, you'll have to use a more standard font I think... Or, you could make all your text on a graphics program using that font then import it into the page as an image. That would be complicated and time consuming though, and it would be much harder to edit and add stuff.

Never mind y'all! I figured something out! As soon as i finished my site I will put up a link! Thanx anyways!

that's correct Joe, but as I explained earlier it can be time consuming and compliacted to change text that way, it all depends on what type of text it is. If it's a title or something (that doesn't need to be regularly updated) then image is definitely the way to go if you want it to look cool. If it's a blog or something then having an image for the text would be pretty rubbish...