JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Diss Track against Eminem from Vanilla Ice!

Turntable

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As lame as it sounds I'm actually a Vanilla Ice fan. That really doesn't sound like V-Ice at all. He did diss Em on his latest album "Platinum Underground" on the song "Dunn Natt" saying...

"I love rap, I paved the way for Eminem

Needless to say I rap back today

Ya'll forgot about me like ya'll forgot about Dre

But I'm still here

With no fear I say what I want and make sure it's clear"

Vanilla also dissed eminem in a song on an earlier album called "bi polar." The song was called "Exhale," he says...

"Droppin science in your ear like my name was Einstein

I been breaking down these barriers in this concubine

I'm trapped in the ice and there’s no escape

I bet you'll regret everyday, that you got up in my face

With eye contacted and the domes will crack

Anywhere, anytime, on any world map

You jibber jabber, bullsh**, flapper, wanna be rapper

Fake mini-me like who? Marshall Mathers"

They are the same lyrics, but he also used the same lyrics from "Dunn Natt" in and earlier song called "Hip Hop Rules." I have to admit, Vanilla Ice isn't as hard as he wants people to think his but his latest album I give him a lot of respect for. His new album might not give him a comeback but he tried, I think he did a personal best with his new album.

Well, VI did set the standards for Em. Everything Ice did wrong, Em did right. :lolsign: I might try to find the lyrics cuz I remember on "Remaking Vanilla Ice", he had a rhyme mentioning Em, so I wonder if it's the same.

Yeah well I actually don't really consider Eminem that much better than Vanilla Ice, they're both sucker mcs in my book but the one thing that has kept Eminem in the game longer than Vanilla Ice is that he rolls with all the popular rappers like Dr. Dre and Snoop so that's how he's stayed popular longer than Vanilla Ice, Vanilla Ice faded away and went underground, both are pop rap gimmicks straight up.

Edited by bigted

As lame as it sounds I'm actually a Vanilla Ice fan.

you aren't alone, I got alot of respect for the man, he mended his path when he nearly died from a drug O.D. If you don't like his lyrics you have to respect that. Also for me at least I think Ice Ice baby mad that instrumental, not Queen with under pressure (I know under pressure came first but V-Ice made it truly popular) Also V-Ice holds the record for most sold rap album which is his first one "To the extreme" I think it sold 17 million.

that song is great but it isn't v-ice because he says he's from NYC, but v-ice is from miami.

Edited by sonic1988