JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

crap!

sonic1988

I don`t think Em only is into the money.When he came up there was hunger,ther was anger.And even if the new stuff is wack most of the time there are still Songs like Toy Soldiers and Mosh who are in my opinion Hip Hop Tracks in a way Hip Hop should be.

He said in interviews that he doesn`t even realy think that Ass Like That and that are good Songs.He`s just a very lazy talent you could say.If he would drop a Album only every 5 Years they would be greatt i think `caus he would have more time to make good Songs.

Maybe he`ll stop raping and only doe`s feautures like Jigga but i don`t think he`s gonna leave the rape game completly.

Edited by Turntable

While I am far from an Eminem fan, I can recognize a good song, and "Lose Yourself" is one of the few Eminem songs I actually enjoy. It conveys a positive message, something he is not known for, but does a decent job of it in the song.

Eminem doesn't do what he says that's why I think he's in it for the money, it's just like when 50 Cent raps about how he looks up to Rakim and then puts out songs with no substance in them, if he really looked up to Rakim he'd put more thoughts into his rhymes, it's just like when Eminem says he looks up to LL Cool J and 2Pac and then makes heartless songs, 50 and Em don't live the words they say that's why they're wack to me! That'd be like Will sayin' rappers need to make an example for kids and then starts rapping about killing people, that'd be hypocritical. :sick: Outkast's releasing their album on the same day as Em's greatest hits album so I think it'll probably flop anyway, lol. btw, KRS-ONE's working on his 14th album "My Life" that'll come out February 2006, I think he'll be still rapping when he's 60 years old along with LL Cool J, Chuck D, and Will Smith while Eminem, 50 Cent, and most of today's rappers'll be long retired.

Edited by bigted

They're only selling it at Best Buy right now which sucks 'cause I went to one in my area over the weekend and they said that they didn't have it, I think I'm gonna wait until it releases everywhere on November 1st with a bonus DVD. You heard the album Hymn Strings?

Why yes, I've had it for almost a couple weeks now. It stayed in my car for quite some time. "Bring That Beat Back" is a banger, and probably the best song. That, along with "MKLVFKWR" and a couple others almost take you back to the vibes of Fear of a Black Planet and whatnot. It's not gonna change the game, but it's Public Enemy, everybody here should be checking for it. "Check What You Listening To" is another good song, and a psedo-tribute to Jam Master Jay. I just might buy the other one with the DVD and Katrina song when it comes out and give this copy to a friend who would ignore it otherwise...

"I don't think you should go around talking trash about people because I think that's how you get your hat handed to you. I'm good at what I do, but I wouldn't be so bold and arrogant as to say something disrespectful about, say, Eminem. He's talented and he's good at what he does.".-By LL Cool J

Yeah that quote's probably from 3-5 years ago, I don't think LL would say that now. :stickpoke: