JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

crap!

sonic1988

I saw that commercial this morning on ESPN, I don't mind that song either though, that's like the only song from him that I liked, they're advertising his greatest hits album already.

Edited by bigted

Interscope is gonna spend more time promoting Eminem's greatest hits album than they did promoting "Lost and Found"! :therain:

That's why they re-released 50 Cent's "The Massacre" again, it's all just buisiness. I feel it'd be better if Will just establishes "Overbrook" and promotes himself, he'd probably make better profit that way to make his own videos too, tour, and release exactly what he wants to release.

lose yourself is now in an itunes commercial. I swear I can't stand his vioce.

You're right. I fortunately haven't heard anything from him in a long time, and when I saw that commercial, I realized how annoying his rapping voice is. Oh well though, I'm sure fans with ALL his cd's will still buy this album, whatever.

Well it might sound like an easy idea to us but maybe it's not really that easy for Will, it'd probably take him more time to establish a label and that'd be hard considering how busy he is, it's probably easier for him to sign with labels and let them handle that buisiness for him, as long as he keeps making albums I could care less. Maybe this greatest hits album is the end of Eminem's contract and he's callin' it quits or this is a gimmick to get people to buy his albums again, either way I could care less about it 'cause I ain't his fan or Stan you could say, lol.

I doubt that Will's contract would be for only one album unless he decides to leave Interscope, which I hope he does, he deserves better, but Will always has enough money to promote himself if nobody signs him, unlike a lot of other ol' school rappers that're going broke and need to sign to a label, Will doesn't have to sign to a label if he don't want to. Worst case scenerio is if he stays, basically Interscope can't drop Will 'cause he's the highest selling on the label after 50 and Em. I don't see Eminem rapping that much anymore honestly, people're gonna be bored from him after awhile, once one of his albums don't go platinum he'll retire, maybe if this greatest hits album flops he'll quit 'cause he's one of those rappers that only does it for the money, Will is about the artistry, the only way he'll retire is if he runs out of ideas but great artists always have something to say, there's better odds that we'll see Will rapping 10 years from now than we'll see Eminem still rapping.

Edited by bigted