JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeremy Jordan >>>> Justin Timberlake

Hero1

Oh man, Jeremy Jordan!! HA HA. I can't believe u posted this!! Jeremy Jordan's a one-hit wonder who had a song called "The Right Kinda Love" or something on the 90210 soundtrack. I dissed him so hard back in the day, but my brother actually liked the song. 3 years ago i found his CD single for 75 cents at a record store and gave it 2 my brother as a gag gift. The next day i saw it in the trash can.

Don't do Justin Timberlake like that...haha. As a former Anti-Boy Band Leader i actually like Justin Timberlake's stuff...and that old boy band stuff dosen't bug me anymore. Maybe cuz it's virtually dead.

hey i hate boy bands as much as the next person but Justin is good. I saw him in concert twice haha, he was really good live tho. U should listen to his album theres some really good stuff on it. Ppl do exactly the same thing to Will and dont bother listening and ignoring the name.

I have Justin Timberlake's album. It was OK, I was feelin some of the stuff at the beginning (I was young then, lol) but now some of the songs are boring. JC Chasez's album is much better, I guess it depends though; if you want party songs it's Justin's album and the rest goes to JC Chasez.

Ppl do exactly the same thing to Will and dont bother listening and ignoring the name.

I don`t do that with any Artist.I also listen to a Britney Record when it comes out and stuff.You`ll never know...

But Justin stuf..His voice isn`t good.He`s way to overated.I don`t like his voice, i don`t like most of his beats and i like none of his tracks.

And i can`t stand that they call him the new King Of Pop.But thats not his fault so I`ll give him that lol