throwing her sons works down a deep ditch

if you want the world to hear him even tho he's dead

let someone smart produce it, maybe a hiphop head

right now he aint got no producer

cause eminem and them are all abusers

let our damn tupac sleep i his grave

let tupac rest in peace instead of use him as

eminems slave

Written in ten minutes, not that good but I said what I felt I had to say.

wow looks like ur getting in2 KRS and 2Pac's muisc huh? good 4 u. however disrespecting Pac's mom like that was not called for in my opinion. she's a very nice woman. she just made a mistake letting Em take over the last album, it doesn't mean she's a b*tch tho.

wow looks like ur getting in2 KRS and 2Pac's muisc huh? good 4 u. however disrespecting Pac's mom like that was not called for in my opinion. she's a very nice woman. she just made a mistake letting Em take over the last album, it doesn't mean she's a b*tch tho.

You know... I dont know. She sounds like a nice person and all but I think she is really disrespecting her son if you look at her decisions and the only reason I can find is money. She seems to like money. Hard thing to say, but what more is there to say when she lets people abuse his voice and words to earn money..

i dunno i thought it was all about her letting his legacy live on and letting people hear what her son had to say. i thought she was a conscious woman trying to stop the violence that got her son killed, but maybe i'm wrong. maybe some1 else can help me out cuz i don't know, i'm just going by the impression i got.

Lerkot how the hell did you come up with 2pac's mum disrespecting him, She's trying to stop the crime the voilence on the street. And she felt that Eminem was the right person for the album. And that's her decision, She doesn't care about money, cars, fame she just wants to pursue her son's dream. To make records and try and keep it real. She would probably the smartest and kindest person you will ever meet.

She doesn't abuse 2pac's words. Because he wrote them. Just because 2pac is dead doesn't mean his soul in music is still alive. To me he is alive in each and every hip hop/rap's heart for what he done to the game and made everyone realise that he needed change. He died for a cause in my opinoin. And thats what his mother thinks also.

And suprisngly Eminem, G Unit all grew up insipired by 2pac's music. if you read the insert in the "Loyal To The Game" Album, Eminem said he was shocked that he was asked to produced it and did the best to honour 2pac. He said that 2pac was his influences in rap along with Big Daddy Kane, and other battle artists.

Check it out b4 u talk ****