JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will v. ready rock c

guess what i found on the net: court papers about ready rock's lawsuit, i coudn't believe this but it looks real to me, check this out; here is the link; i hope you can open this thing if not i can post the hole thing later on

:smart:

vls.law.vill.edu/Locator/3d/April2004/031171np.pdf

A few of us talked to Ready Rock C abt how he felt about this awhile back. That was a touchy subject that alot of the fans agreed it was personal business between Will and Ready, so we let it go...

peace,

cookie

I didn't check the link....but basicially, Ready Rock C was owed money, but probably more than he realistically deserved. FP offered 2 put him on Willennium and claimed Jive didn't pay him most of the royalties owed 2 them. So Ready Rock C went thru' with a full-on lawsuit, which got tossed out.

Well it would be fantastic in all kinds of ways if RRC had been on Willenium (a human beatbox 1999? YEAH) but since he said no... he also said no to have a restart in his career...

Actually I think Will felt a little guilty because of the RRC-thing. That was one of few misstakes he's done in his career, and he tried to make it by actually giving some money to RRC when the guy was out of money.

Will & Jeff should let RRC do a guest appearance on the tour. That would be def, that would be 1988 hell yeah.