JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Would Tupac Do?

Mike

I was just thiking of something interesting, if tupac were alive today who do you think he would do collaberations with? Personally i can see him doing them with Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Kanye West. And Pac has his gangta side too so i could see him with DMX, and possibly 50 Cent. And not really but Fat Joe.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U probably wouldn't hear much music outta Tupac. He would be doing what Dre is or seems to be doing, which is releasing an album every so many years. He had a movie productions company, record company, and things of that sort in planning.

:word: He'd probably be on a low like KRS-ONE, release his music independently for the die-hard fans and do positive things to help people away from the spotlight like he did when he was living.

Thats a hard question!  I do think he'd be doing a lot of acting work tho!

He could've been in a movie with Will Smith 'cause they respected each other and were good friends.

I don't think he'd do alot of collabos. I think he would keep working with lots of west coast artists. He wouldn't have stayed on Deathrow and i don't think any artists on that label would have worked with him. When he would work with others, i think he'd work with artists that really counted...talented Hip-Hop and R-N-B stnadout talents.

bea321. I can pretty much garuentee whoever shot Tupac would of got shot for shooting him. there was supposed "Gang wars". And the reason Tupac got shot was because He beat someone up who was in another gang aka (Biggies) But the police didnt have any solid evedience against anyone.

I have a feeling that 2pac Would be dropping albums on a regular basis actually. If he was still alive he would be dropping albums for years to come. 2pac in my eyes had alot of things to share and express with the fans. Alot of things to say. I don't think 2pac would of stayed on Death Row for the whole entire of his carrer. I believe he would of gone to a more steady base production company who would of offered him better roles in films.

Rest In Peice Pac'!!

Turntable. When 2pac died he HATED Dre. Thought he was Gay. He wouldnt of cared if he ran around in a Tupea. Dre knew this aswell. He wouldnt go with 50 cent because he would more than likely have beef with him in saying how whack he is. If he was still alive Eminem wouldnt of went near 2pac.

Turntable. When 2pac died he HATED Dre. Thought he was Gay. He wouldnt of cared if he ran around in a Tupea. Dre knew this aswell. He wouldnt go with 50 cent because he would more than likely have beef with him in saying how whack he is. If he was still alive Eminem wouldnt of went near 2pac.

Ehe sorry :lolsign:

I didn`t knew that!

But i don`t`think 50 woul diss Pac..

that's true, Pac and Dre werent seein eye to eye at the end of Pac's career. i could pretty much guarantee that he wouldnt be on Aftermath and he wouldnt be workin with G-Unit, Dre, Eminem, or 50.