JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game - 300bars n runnin

Frenetic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game shouldn't bite the hand that feeds him he will lose and now that g-unit got stronger with mop and mobb deep add that with 50 best freind em i feel sorry for game even though i am a fan

M.O.P chosed Games side and they are helping Game out on his Diss Mixtape and Mopp Deep has nothing to do with that all..They aren`t a part of G-Unit!They only signed at the Record Company..

You`r information is pretty wack(just like my english) :lolsign: :word:

Edited by Turntable

• Members

thats where you are wrong if that was true then mop wouldn't have done RECENTsongs with 50 you can find on a mix cd so sorry to inform you and as you know anyone signed to g-unit records is g-unit you are off base

thats where you are wrong if that was true then mop wouldn't have done RECENTsongs with 50 you can find on a mix cd so sorry to inform you and as you know anyone signed to g-unit records is g-unit you are off base

Now man i have the Game Mixtape and there are Freestleys of M.O.P that say`s the sam Things Game says..And Mobb Deep is not a Part of the group G-Unit!

there is a mixtape out now with mop and 50 the song is called big boy game and mobb deep has a song out on mixtape with 50 currently as well if they aren't down then they are pretty damn close lol

Yeah tahy made Songs with them But Mobb Deep stil isn`t a part of the Band G-Unit!

And M.O.P..It logical that they do a Song with him..It albout the money..But also they aren`t a part of the Band G-Unit..They are also only signed on the record company..