JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My E-Mail From ASDA

I got this e-mail from Asda today. This is bad news for all the UK fans that were hoping the concert DVD would be sold in Asda,:

Thank you for your email.

Asda and Wal Mart are part of the same company, however we are not owned by Wal Mart, and Wal Mart does not determine our product, services or policies.

Unfortunately it is unlikely that we will be selling this DVD combination, I recommend that you look on the Wal Mart website to see whether you are able to order it through them www.walmart.com

I hope you manager to get hold of this DVD, and once again thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact me.

Yours Sincerely

Kathryn Hutchison

Customer Relations

Edited by FreshPrincess

See, I told you that asda and walmart are different

Its bragiing time is it now James, That supposed to make us feel better :shakehead:

I wont boycott Asda cos i love there Smartprice crap food (As a student thats the best way to live) But im well frustrated with them. I know it was a long shot hoping they'd sell it, but i guess its gonna be an Ebay job, everyone keep there eyes open.

LET THE BIDDING WARS COMMENCE :thumbsdown:

Its bragiing time is it now James, That supposed to make us feel better :shakehead:

I wont boycott Asda cos i love there Smartprice crap food (As a student thats the best way to live)

I can definately relate to that!! I'm not looking forward to this bidding war!

just whatever anyone does, make sure you don't get into a bidding war with Julie on eBay!

Thinking from a business point of view tho, if Walmart paid the money and organised this concert, I suppose it's unlikly they're just wanna give the dvd away to any shop to sell, even if they are part of the same group...

• Admin

dont get into a bidding war..all you need to find is someone in the US who can buy the dvd for you..and send it to you..and then you can pay them..theres gotta be sum fans here who will help u out

Its bragiing time is it now James

I have to brag when i get things right, seeing as i usually get it wrong