JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So...how about now?

It gone a few month's since L&F came out now and I've had the chance to let it melt in.

What do u think about the album now compared with the first week after it came out?

Here's some thought and ratings:

- I downloaded the album a couple of days before it the stores and I remember the chaos on the board when it got leaked. Now don't get upset, I bought it the first day it came out and I didn't share it =)

- I remember liking tell me why most at first. It was so above everything on B2R that i got shocked.

-----------------

Song reviews:

My favourite song was the title track and tell me why followed by partystarter. but now as time has gone I've realized that the best song in my opinion is Partystarter.

Here's some grades and comparisons:

Summertime - 10 out of 10

Miami - 7/10

Born to reign (the song) - 8,5/10

Afro Angel - 8/10

The Rain - 9/10

Block Party - 8,5/10

Dont say nothin - 8,5/10

Lost and found:

Here He comes - 7/10

Partystarter - 10/10

Switch - 6/10

Mr Nice Guy - 7/10

Holy Roller - 7,5/10

Lost And Found - 9/10

Tell Me Why - 9/10

I Wish I Made that - 8,5/10

Swagga - 7/10

Pump Ya breaks - 8/10

If you can't dance - 6,5

Could You love me - 5,5/10

Loretta - 9,5/10

Wave em off - 8,5/10

Scary story - 8/10

Switch R&B - 7/10

Switch Reggae - 8/10

COming to the stage - 8/10

We Won't - 6/10

Conslusion: Partystarter is the best song will's done solo and in my opinion either the second or third best in all his career, i really can't get tired of it. It has a dopebeat and the lyrics are just insane.

Loretta is second best and also Will's second best solosong just above the rain. L&F and Tell Me Why are just behind the rain and loretta, but also really great songs.

L&f is his best soloalbum cause of how well-balanced and strong it is. It doesn't have bad songs, just some songs that are less good (Switch, Could you love me). it's like Born to reign just backwards.

I already said it...L&F is definately his best solo work!

But i wouldn't go that far that it has no bad tracks. Wafe them off, Scary Story and Switch reggae remix are just whack! My favourite is just like in the beginning tell me why followed by lost&found!

I love the album. I think it's alot more deep than his other albums. yeah there r sum weak tracks but they ain't bad either. But it is a great album

This album is among one of my very faves in my collection, and we are talking 100+ albums.

Its so hard to rank it above Willenium because really thinking about it they are very different albums. All i can confirm on my point of view is that this album was well worth the long wait and i am so happy with it.

Wills back and there's still a whole lotta life in this album yet and for the future of Will's muisc career. This is not the end

• Members

After these many days listening to Lost and Found, nowadays I'm listening to only 4 tracks. Whenever I pop in the CD, I go straight to "Switch", listen to it like 3 to 4 times. Then I skip directly to "Pump Ya Brakes" and listen to it and "If You Can't Dance", then jump straight to "Loretta" and listen to it like 6-8 times, then I turn it off.

Lost & Found is his most personal work in my opinion! The lyrics are dope and oooh so true! I remember when i first heard "Lost & Found" and "I Wish I Made That"! I was so happy! He was speaking his mind and skooling all these fools on Hip Hop! That was what I had been waiting for since tracks like "Don't Say Nuthing" and "Uuuh"! And then when I first heard "Tell Me Why"! Such a powerfull track! This album is still in my cd-player and it will be in there for a long time to come!

it's a dope track. nothin more nothing less.