JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My "almost" accident

WesSyde

well i'm so bored so i thought i'd make a diagram of my almost driving accident 2day. it took me a while 2 make it so don't laugh at me! :uhh: anyways the picture is pretty self explanitory, but i was tryin 2 make a left hand turn and i totally cut the corner and cuz i was lookin at another truck i almost hit another car when i cut the corner. i told Jonny about it and he said it was a little hard 2 picture cuz they drive on the other side of the road, so here's a diagram, if anythings confusing just tell me.

oh and here's a really funny site about idiot drivers (unlike myself :kungfu: ) http://www.expectnothing.com/CAR/idiots.shtml

post-408-1117759439_thumb.jpg

Damn man that was a close call. Glad 2 hear that u n nobody else was hurt. BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME. N LOOK IN MORE THAN 1 DIRECTION MAKE SURE ALL SIDES R CLEAR.

nice diagram Wes! I knida fiured out what you meant tho, it's just like us cutting the corner on a right turn. "I wanted to see if he was gonna make it" lol!

I'm drivin with a few friends to the cinema tonight so I'll have some diagrams for tomoro!

yeah usually its not big deal when u cut a corner if theres no cars and usually there isnt cuz i go that way every day and its a small quiet street but this time i was wrong.

lol dont worry im a better driver than most teens. i don't speed at all (unless u consider goin 5 mph over the limit speeding).

hahaha, i cant even drive yet but i practically know what you have to do, i found that site really really funny in what they were doing :haha: a lady trying turn right when she has no choice to turn left trying to cut off everyone in her path...funny stuff

You were lucky to get away from that 1 wes. Good driving to recover from someone elses stupid mistakes!