JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP @ BET Awards

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: has anyone else seen the latest ad with Will and Ike Turner, it's too funny, but not as funny as the one with the family, IMO...Ike made him put on a Tina wig, lol Will's like "I don't want to" and he's like "put the damn wig on...yeah, you look just like her"

I've seen the commercial like 20 times in the past week.  I laugh out loud every single time.  It's just hilarious.  Last nite i saw and it had a few seconds tacked on 2 the end that i never saw the other times.  After it announces the dates it has FP and Jada sitting on the sofa, still all mad and FP yells "No BET in the house!"

there's a second edited version i just saw, instead of Will saying "no BET in the house" Jada points @ Trey and goes "it's that rap music" :rofl:

now..do you think JJFP will perform switch or party starter at the awards??

Good question, I hope to god it's not switch, especially not on BET

Party Starter would be off the hook

Lol, I'm guessing some people would like to see Switch at the BET awards. Believe it or not, there are people who like Switch more than Party Starter.

Lol, I'm guessing some people would like to see Switch at the BET awards. Believe it or not, there are people who like Switch more than Party Starter.

How ya been dwane, how is the summer going

If he performs switch, it would be sad

An opportunity on BET with a song like party starter performed by the corny will smith (as they reffer) would convince A LOT of people into buying his album and this could change his image nicely

Edited by Typhoon20

the latest press release:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050620/dcm020.html?.v=10

To kickoff this year's BET AWARDS celebration, the network has planned a noteworthy menu of BET AWARDS '05-related programming. The BET.COM COUNTDOWN started it all off with a nominee-themed week of shows spotlighting videos from artists nominated in five hotly-contested categories from June 13 - 18, followed by I WANNA THANK MY MAMA: BET Nomination Special which premiered on Thursday, June 16 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Encore presentations will air daily during the week of June 20.

The day before the BET AWARDS '05, AJ & Free will amp up the excitement with a special awards show-themed edition of 106 & PARK from the heart of Hollywood, previewing the happenings for BET AWARDS '05 with special guests and hot videos on Monday, June 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. ET/PT. On ACCESS GRANTED: BET AWARDS SHOW viewers go behind-the-scenes for an insider's perspective on the inner workings of a major Awards telecast, including a sneak peak at rehearsals, classified artist interviews and the "top secret" preparations in this 30-minute special, only on BET on Monday, June 27, at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

In a scene that rivals the pageantry of Oscar night, a special live pre- show presentation of 106 & PARK: RED CARPET SPECIAL takes a stroll up the famed Hollywood Boulevard to capture the sizzling fashions and arrival excitement of Hollywood's glamour set. AJ & Free preside over the two-hour fan frenzy, including red carpet interviews, special performances and the top music videos of the day as selected by BET viewers on June 28, beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET/PT. The scene then shifts inside to the Kodak Theatre for the highly-anticipated "live" three-and-a-half hour awards telecast beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT* when BET salutes 14 categories across the music, sports and entertainment spectrum. Co-hosted by Kevin Frazier of Entertainment Tonight and Jacque Reid of BET Nightly News, a BET News Special, BET AWARDS '05 POST SHOW: THE AFTER SHOCK wraps up the night with a post-show look at the festivities at 11:30 p.m. ET/PT*. A first-time synergy effort between Viacom properties BET Nightly News and Entertainment Tonight, the hour-long live post-show features an expanded format and unique look. (* -- Tape delayed to Pacific Time Zone)

BET will televise encore presentations of the BET AWARDS '05 on Friday, July 1 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT; Monday, July 4 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT; and Tuesday, July 12 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT.

maybe Will and Jeff are one of the surprises that BET has in store cuz no one's saying anything about it...i'm curious as to what they'll perform too

:2thumbs:

How ya been dwane, how is the summer going

If he performs switch, it would be sad

An opportunity on BET with a song like party starter performed by the corny will smith (as they reffer) would convince A LOT of people into buying his album and this could change his image nicely

I'm chillin man. Well, some people don't see it that way. They're just happy he's performing, no matter how many times they've seen the same performance. At this rate, he's going to start doing "Freaking It" again. That's should make people really happy.

Party Starter would be the best song to perform, that third verse is really gonna get people.