JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chappelle Show Season 2 DVD?

• Members

Anyone get the DVD yet? I got it on Saturday, and the extra's on the DVD are great. At least they added the extras this season. Season one the only thing they had extra were a gag reel and then the commentaries for certain eps.

My favorite ep of season 2 has to be when Wayne Brady takes over the show.

What's your Chappelle moment?

Anyone get the DVD yet?  I got it on Saturday, and the extra's on the DVD are great.  At least they added the extras this season.  Season one the only thing they had extra were a gag reel and then the commentaries for certain eps.

My favorite ep of season 2 has to be when Wayne Brady takes over the show.

What's your Chappelle moment?

Yeah... the Wayne Brady episode was hilarious.

Hoes, Dave. Dave, Hoes.

I liked the rickjames full interview, it was cool that he talked about the prince episode.

I also got it on the first day it came out!!!

I also like the niggar family!!! that was great :rofl:

also the lil john parts were funny!!!

proof of insurance?

WHAT?!?!?!?

proof of insurance?

WHAT?!?!?!?

proof of insurance?

WHAT?!?!?!?

proof of insurance?

WHAT?!?!?!?

proof of insurance?

of course.

:rofl:

The Wayne Brady skit was real funny but the skit that had me dying was the skit about Dave's life at 18, 24 and 30.

I wasn't able to see a lot of the episodes when they came on Comedy Central but I bought Seasons 1 & 2 on Saturday.

Can't wait for Dave to get back for Season 3.

The Wayne Brady skit was so damn funny :rofl: I love it when Dave plays Lil Jon OKAY!!! YEEEAAAHHH!!! :rofl: The Niggar family was hilarious :rofl: Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories on Rick James was OMG real funny. :rofl: Can't wait to get my hands on that DVD.

Dave's comedy is just so great for today's society. There's something not classic but there's probably a word for it that describes about Dave's comedy. I like imitatiing the "Samuel Jackson's Beer"

"It's my beer! It'll have ya f***in fat b****es in no time!! U might even fight a n**** or two.... It'll get cha drunk!!!"

JAckson - "How's it taste mutha*****?!?!"

Guy - "Would U stop yelling at me?"

Jackson - "No I can't stop yelling cuz that's how I talk!!! Don't U watch my movies?!?!" :haha:

Dave is very funny, but let's not 4get 'some' of the great musical acts.

If I don't get this DVD anytime soon, I'll get it for my b-day. It's gonna be hard, but I can wait that long.