JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FAT JOE FT. NELLY - GET IT POPPIN'

I liked "So Much More" better than this song, this song's annoying to me, Fat Joe made a mistake workin' with Nelly. :thumbsdown: I think "Party Starter"'ll easily blow this song away or people have bad taste! :pony:

I just watched the video again 4 the 1st time since it came out. It's trash. The beat is about as boring as can be. Fat Joe got skillz but this song would never let u know it. Nelly isn't as wack on this track as he often is...but that isnt' saying much. This joint is forgettable and wack.

However, in the time it took me 2 write this, they just played the 50 Cent "Disco Inferno" video...which make Fat Joe and Nelly look like rap gods. I'm sorry, but what do all those girls want with that ugly cat. All the girls that get the booty close-ups are all wrinkled with celulite. That's just nasty. Then a whole bunch of topless white girls go at kissing each other at the end. Looks like some 12 year old directed this video.

Ahhh...Eminem's "@$$ Like That" just came on. The song is nearly as bad. Oh well, at least the video makes me laugh for the right reasons.

This post has turned in2 a celebration of bad music.

• Members

they just played the 50 Cent "Disco Inferno" video...which make Fat Joe and Nelly look like rap gods. I'm sorry, but what do all those girls want with that ugly cat. All the girls that get the booty close-ups are all wrinkled with celulite. That's just nasty. Then a whole bunch of topless white girls go at kissing each other at the end. Looks like some 12 year old directed this video.

Man, I really loved that video. I get horny everytime I watch it. :lolsign:

And wait, which channel played you the uncensored version? :hmm: I had to download the mpeg to watch the uncut video. You guys in US are lucky. :2thumbs:

Edited by Bracesup

They have "a few things" blurred in the video. I waz watching a late nite music video show on BET that playes the tasteless R-rated videos. They still blur out the nasty stuff.