JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada's band website Wicked Wisdom

• Members

BE ADVISED!

WICKED WISDOM'S WEBSITE IS UNDER FULL SCALE ASSAULT!

http://www.wickedwisdom.net/forum/

OUR POSITIONS HAVE BEEN OVERRUN!

WE ARE OUT OF AMMO AND HAVE BEEN HAND TO HAND FIGHTING ALL NIGHT!

REQUEST PERMISSION TO USE (MPN) MAN PACK NUKE!

EXPEND ALL REMAINING ORDNANCE ON OUR HOLE!

IT'S ONE FINE BEAUTIFUL DAY TO BE VAPORIZED!

THE BOSSMAN

ATTACK!!!!

Edited by The Bossman

• Members

They came over the hill. It was like the hill was moving.

We opened up with the 50 cals. They kept coming. The barrels on the 50 cal's melted.

In the end, we ran down into the dungeon. They where pouring gasoline down the hole on us. Nothing really mattered anymore.

THE HORROR

WAR HEAD DETONATED!

WICKED WISDOMS MESSAGES BOARD HAS BEEN VAPORIZED!

THE BOSSMAN

I think by closing your message board you gave that dickheads the feeling that they are winning! Just my opion tho!

I agree! The moderators should have just deleted the posts and got on with it

Well, i'm voice my opinion that Wicked Wisdom being a part of Ozzfest is a stupid idea. If they are trying 2 get their name out there, Ozzfest isn't the place 2 go and put it out there. They won't be expanding their audience. I don't see your typtical Ozzfest-goer liking them and going out 2 get the record. I think they'll only get booed and put themselves in danger.

I agree that if the board waz closed, the people behind the site are playing themselves. Mods should do their job and ban people. If u just close the board, u have lost the fight.

Well, i'm voice my opinion that Wicked Wisdom being a part of Ozzfest is a stupid idea. If they are trying 2 get their name out there, Ozzfest isn't the place 2 go and put it out there. They won't be expanding their audience. I don't see your typtical Ozzfest-goer liking them and going out 2 get the record. I think they'll only get booed and put themselves in danger.

I agree that if the board waz closed, the people behind the site are playing themselves. Mods should do their job and ban people. If u just close the board, u have lost the fight.

yup i agree 100%

If the people online are the voice for the majority of Ozzfest fans, Wicked Wisdom is gonna get booed off the stage. I mean, have ya'll seen the lineup? Wicked Wisdom does not fit in at all

the lineup of bands-----http://www.ozzfest.com/bands.html

Guest ww supporter

read on the OTEP board that Jada and Will came to my favorite bands show last week !

OTEP played Ozzfest several times. It is a challenge for any female. I am sure Jada is as tough as Otep though. The OTEP fans will support her and her band!

www.otep.com