JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Reggie

bagotrasho

• Members

Tonight is Reggie Miller's last season game and its vs. none other than DA BULLS. ReggiE Miller will be rememebered as one of the greatest 3 point shooters of all time and one of the greatest PLAYERS of all time. He WILL be playing in the playoffs so lets wish him luck as Reggie's final games are counted down.

31 :ali:

Would have been more exciting to see him play his last Reg. Season game against the Knicks...So he could burn them up some more :kekeke:

This is a day for special games, though. Damon Stoudamire could be playing his last game has a Blazer.

I've always been a HUGE fan of Reggie Miller, but if he comes up against the Celts in the first round of the playoffs... Well... I hope he enjoys his last regular season game, accordingly.

(kbfPrince... I know your a Kobe fan, but that new avatar-thing you have caught my eye... Does this suggest that you're not only a fan of Kobes, but a Shaq-hater? I find this fascinating...)

Edited by scyhigh99

As a lifelong Bulls fan, I can't really get all excited about Reggie Miller. Don't get me wrong, I respect him as a great player but I'm not going to all lovey-dovey about him either.

I guess it's because he's been such an pain-in-the-neck against my Bulls for so long.

That being said, I hope he and the Pacers beat the Celtics in the playoffs.

(kbfPrince... I know your a Kobe fan, but that new avatar-thing you have caught my eye... Does this suggest that you're not only a fan of Kobes, but a Shaq-hater? I find this fascinating...)

Scy nah i dont hate Shaq. i just dont like what he says sometimes. on another note i find most of the stuff you say facinating :wiggle:

(kbfPrince... I know your a Kobe fan, but that new avatar-thing you have caught my eye... Does this suggest that you're not only a fan of Kobes, but a Shaq-hater?  I find this fascinating...)

Scy nah i dont hate Shaq. i just dont like what he says sometimes. on another note i find most of the stuff you say facinating :wiggle:

Wow, I just found this absolutely GEM of a reply days later. Why thank you. :egg:

Edited by scyhigh99

As a lifelong Bulls fan, I can't really get all excited about Reggie Miller. Don't get me wrong, I respect him as a great player but I'm not going to all lovey-dovey about him either.

I guess it's because he's been such an pain-in-the-neck against my Bulls for so long.

That being said, I hope he and the Pacers beat the Celtics in the playoffs.

:werd: I agree with that as a Bulls fan it's hard to be all sentimental about Reggie after what he did to us during his career but he has to be respected, he's one hell of a player, the Pacers'll crumble after he retires. :ali: