JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wot song will he release next?

This song's more powerful than Jadakiss "Why" though, hell it's more powerful than Nas' "One Mic" and I love that song, people that compare "Tell Me Why" to "Why" ain't hip-hop heads with much memory, "Why" is far from the most powerful song ever

Nas' "One Mic" is an incredible song. One of my favorite songs by him and even off the 2000's. I think what sets "Tell Me Why" apart from it is FP's storytelling approach. Nas comes off kinda political, which isn't a bad thing, but FP is coming from his heart.

Jadakiss' "Why" is a joke. No offense 2 anyone who likes him or his song, but that song falls flat on his face. Jadakiss has never spit anything deep and even when he tries, it just isn't believable. It waz totally a PR move 2 get sales...or considered part of community service.

• Members

Jadakiss' "Why" is a joke. No offense 2 anyone who likes him or his song, but that song falls flat on his face. Jadakiss has never spit anything deep and even when he tries, it just isn't believable. It waz totally a PR move 2 get sales...or considered part of community service.

Jadakiss certainly is one of the worst rappers out there. That's why I'm so glad that 50 is verbally killing Jada like hell. :poke:

Jadakiss' "Why" is a joke.  No offense 2 anyone who likes him or his song, but that song falls flat on his face.  Jadakiss has never spit anything deep and even when he tries, it just isn't believable.  It waz totally a PR move 2 get sales...or considered part of community service.

Jadakiss certainly is one of the worst rappers out there. That's why I'm so glad that 50 is verbally killing Jada like hell. :poke:

Um... lol... no

• Members

Jadakiss is pretty wack...but i would never say 50 Cent is better than him. What has 50 Cent said that waz true that waz actually a good diss?

Dude AJ, what is up with this third degree, man? I just liked I Run NY and in my opinion, the lyrics were funny and nice. That's it. I honestly don't have any other answers to your questions, man. So chill. :peace:

Let 50 and Jada destroy themselves out of the spotlight! :chuks:

Now back to topic, the reason why I think "Tell Me Why" is so incredible is 'cause FP matches the same energy as Mary J. Blidge, the chemistry is perfect, most of the times when Mary J. Blidge collaborates with other rappers the rapper doesn't usually match the energy of Mary J. Blidge, I'd put this one up there with "All I Need" that Method Man did with her, it'd be awesome if "Tell Me Why" could have that kind of success.

Yeah, that would be great but I don't think it's gonna have that success... "All I Need" is an all-time classic! But I also have to say that I still haven't heard "Tell Me Why"...

I actually like Jadakiss although his last album wasn't good at all... but he's still a better rapper than 50!