JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wich rapper?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

> Wow, no1wammy, that must have taken you a long time to create those explanations.

Well, with more than 1000 songs on my playlist, compiled of Rap, Rock, R&B, Pocos Pero Locos and J-Pop (That's why I wrote BoA up there); and having written a few rap verses myself...

It's basically the feeling I have with music as of late. So many collabos. Some great, others need work, the rest we can do without. Hey, it's a living.

And since Will Smith is one of my favorite rappers aside from Eminem, The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, 50 Cent, Outkast, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Lil' Rob, etc. Why not?

> btw, I think Will could really collaborate with anyone that he chooses to, he's a very versatile lyricist

Which makes you think: why don't other artist collaborate with him for a change? If I was a rapper, and made it big, aside from working with people like Koda Kumi, Hikaru Utada, Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, Styles Of Beyond, Chingo Bling, Mr. Shadow, Alicia Keys, Mya, Chino XL, Ras Kass, Jay-Z, etc. (Damn, I have a long list), Will Smith would be one of my personal choices.

> btw welcome to the board no1wammy

Thanks. My only real reason was to uncover information on the Gettin' Jiggy Wit It remix. Believe it or not, it may have been publicly released after all. Now, if only I can find that website...

Edited by no1wammy