JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Beanie Sigel - "Feel it IN The Air"

Vipa

Lyrically, Beanie came correct, and Heavy D did his thing on the Beat (Even though the vocal sample can get anoying after a while),,,

Beanie's album is really nice too, I highly recommend you give it a listen.

• Admin

yeah his share of nothing..its like chuck d said..they'll promote the fact that 50 cent got shot up not the actual music..im sure the record company will get plenty of mileage out of him being in jail

Well, upon further Review, It appears Universal bought DJ From Russ...

So in Terms, you're correct. It's a shame. He put out some quality stuff, too. Unless he's married, and his wife is picking up royalties....

Russell Simmons is still in charge of Def Jam and they dumped Slick Rick and named Jay-Z president, wow I lost some respect for Russell now, that's low! :nono: Why wouldn't Russell name Rev. Run or Chuck D president of Def Jam? I thought these are the guys he's down with the most, Chuck's always giving Russell props in his terrordomes and they were involved in quite a few Rap To Vote promotions together. :mad8: How could Russell talk about how much value LL has on Def Jam and then turn to dump both PE and Slick Rick by giving 'em s*** contracts, they deserve control of their catologs just like LL does! Oh Russell left Def Jam? My bad, I didn't notice, nevermind, nuff props to Russell and f*** Def Scam!

btw, "Feel It In The Air" is garbage compared to the mcs I listen to, it's aight for him but he raps like he's older than FP, FP got better flow than that, and FP is the king of Philly and actually the king of hip-hop so I will not pay Beanie's album any mind and I'm gonna buy more Slick Rick albums instead! :poke: : :cya:

Edited by bigted

Oh damn my 'Jers homeboy Redman musta murdered Beanie on his own s***! :hilarious:

btw, I found this quote from Chuck D a couple months back on Beanie:

"Beanie Siegal does 5 videos on his way in, to keep the streets hot so he can be celebrated when he gets out. 1.8 million folks in jail, but should the have nots support rappers or celebrities that do short bids, when many dont have the opportunity or clarity to see it for what it is? Like who gives a f*ck really....? The entourages become bigger as times become harder, cats show off their excesses more, and bodyguard security gets more massive. Cats are saying all the worst sht about each other in the press, tv, magazines, recordings, while never doing eye to eye anything because theyre buffered by their well paid personal armies. You will never see JA RULE, 50,or JD in your local supermarket picking up some milk for the family, yet they supposed to represent the increasing havenots, while showing off what they got?" :ali:

Edited by bigted

Hey when are Heavy D and Redman gonna release new albums? Hip-hop needs them right now to knock 50 Cent and Eminem off the charts, I think they should've collaborated on "Lost and Found" instead of Beanie's album, FP and Heavy D could've remade "Now That We Found Love" on the "Hitch" soundtrack instead of just throwin' the original on there, that'd made me buy the soundtrack, and what happened to the "Switch" remix with Redman, I think that would've been hotter than the remix with Elephant Man although that one's starting to grow on me now.