JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeffs scratches on Lost and found

Hero1

yeah this is when I think FP is just pretty much stupid as hell. Come on, Jeff has "A Touch of Jazz" production company - theres no excuse for not having Jeff produce at least HALF the album. What does that say about FP? Jeff no doubt will sit down with Will and create dope tracks. I think its just Will going to the Freshman (whoever the hell they are) and being satisfied with average-sounding beats.

yeah this is when I think FP is just pretty much stupid as hell. Come on, Jeff has "A Touch of Jazz" production company - theres no excuse for not having Jeff produce at least HALF the album. What does that say about FP? Jeff no doubt will sit down with Will and create dope tracks. I think its just Will going to the Freshman (whoever the hell they are) and being satisfied with average-sounding beats.

Yeah come on now, Jazzy Jeff's the greatest DJ/producer, do you really need anybody else to produce for you when you have him? We had to wait so damn long for this album I really thought that Jazzy was gonna be more involved than what he was, I don't think Will could ever get an album close to the level of "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" or "Code Red" if he never gets Jazzy that involved with it, working the Trackmaster and Freshmen was the worst move of his career, he should call Timbaland,Teddy Riley, Pete Rock, Pharrell, or even Kanye West like other great mcs do instead of calling average producers if he wants to work with anyone besides Jazzy, Will's too great of an mc to work with average producers, 50 Cent could use them if he wants to.

Maybe Will was just trying something new, I don't know, but I think he should do more tracks with Jeff and get some of the well-known producers like The Neptunes, Timbaland, or Swizz Beats. Not only is it more likely he would have a better beat, with those names on the track, it will also draw more attention.

Maybe Will was just trying something new, I don't know, but I think he should do more tracks with Jeff and get some of the well-known producers like The Neptunes, Timbaland, or Swizz Beats.  Not only is it more likely he would have a better beat, with those names on the track, it will also draw more attention.

:iagree: That'd probably lead to higher sales, I wouldn't mind if he did tracks with some dope underground producers like Kev. Brown too, as long as the music's good is all that matters, Freshmen actually did a nice job producing "Tell Me Why", it has an epic soul sound to it, you could lie to the kids and say that Kanye West produced the song and they wouldn't know the difference. :lolsign:

Edited by bigted