JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Could U Love Me Appreciation

Hero1

• Admin

i think this is gonna be the sleeper of the album.. the beat is awesome.. and i love Will's raps...just that raw honesty..and the track really grows on you... quickly becoming my fav :dancingcool:

Lol, I was listening to it this morning with the express purpose of giving it a hard listen, trying to see how I really felt about it, and it's just beautiful. The beat is so smooth, an well as the flow. The subject matter, though on the surface seems like it's been done before, if you listen closely, the message is totally new. "In your heart be clear before you bless my ear." Sumarizes the whole thing. He's also talks about how he takes what he releases seriously. "Just a CD, no man a piece of me." And when people aren't feeling the music, it bothers him. "It could tear you apart, don't let your wins go to your head, your losses go to your heart." He's bearing it all.

I'm still is a state of utter jubilee. It's ridiculous how good this entire album is. And he wasn't kidding when he said he would reveal a lot of himself. There's not a single bad track on the album.

Did you know that line "Don't let all the wins go to your head and don't let all the loses go to your heart" Came from Daphe M. Reid who played Vivian from 1993-96 on FPoBA told him that. :angel: