JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Producers?

So the album just got wack cuz jazzu ain't on it? weird.. before y'all knew the writing credits... everybody loved every song..

AND... as y'all see.. this is just the writing credits. Not production credits.

I see no Mary j Blige or Timbaland (Timbaland is confirmed by will himself.. i see no ludacris...)

This probably isn't accurate. just wait 'til album drops before y'all dismiss this album

:werd: we havent even seen the production credits and when we do i'm sure we'll see more of JJ's name. besides, we already know JJ is scratchin on 7 trax like tim said. yeah, it sucks if he doesnt get credited, but that doesnt take away from his bein involved in the album is Will said himself that he was.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

im not commenting on the album at all..i think its excellent..im just saying we need more jazzy jeff and fresh prince..  :ali:

Cool.. Me 2. But i really don't expect that 2 happen.

why's that?

Cause It's been so long since last time.. and Will has said no more JJFP. I believe he'll stand by that. Maybe a tour and so, but not a album. It's so.. like.. unlikely... Too good to be true.

willennium was released in 1999..that was all JJFP except for the name..jeff scratched on nearly every track..produced 9 tracks.. appeared in the videos for will2k, so fresh and freakin it.. thats what i want :werd: