JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where Will switch enter the UK chart

What number Will switch enter the Uk chart?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What number Will switch enter the Uk chart?

• 10 or under

Ok every1 is saying switch will do well in the UK but im just interested to know how well ppl think it will do. For those of you who arnt British i will give u a hand and say what is being released:

Mario let me love you is being released, this song is huge, all radio stations are playing it and its played a lot on MTV, 50 cents candy shop is also being released and getting more radio play than switch but it isnt played quite as often on Tv and switch generally beats it on the request shows.

The current number 1 over here is called show me the way to amerillo, its a charty song which isnt meant to be serious, a comedian from the Uk did the video and its pretty funny. The whole country is into this song.

Anyways after all that blabbing ( i apologise im excited) im gonna be positive and say switch will get to number 2. I think mario will beat it and get to number 1, and i think switch can nock the amerillo song down to number3 and who cares about 50, not me.

i don't see Switch beating Mario, that song is just too big at the moment, also i think after the first week the armarillo song's sales will go down fast seeing we are past comic relief already

so iwent with number 2, hmv have placed it above 50, in 2nd with mario at the top

i'm gonna go with 2 aswell. That Peter Kay one is defo for a good cause but i agree with James, i reckon coz we're past the whole Comic Relief event not as many people will buy it this week. I also don't think it'll beat Mario...how huge is that song???!!!!!!! lol i like it too so i don't mind...as long as 50 doesn't get above WIll i'm ok!

yo .. i dont want to be pessimistic but i dont think that itll reach the top 20 in the first week .. maybe it will rise a few weeks long but in the first week i would say it enters at 28 or something like that .. :ridepony:

btw. i also think marios song is huge .. :thumb:

Im going for number 7. With the influence of HMV's CD Single layout and Wollworths fake predicted chart, maybe number 5 if im feeling lucky. I think it will stick around in the chart for a while tho.