JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lil Kim going to jail?

Angel Amor

Lil Kim was convicted of perjury to a grand jury about what she witness to in a 2001 gunfight between her entourage and another rival group at the WQHT rap station Hot 97. One man got hurt and no lives were lost. She was charged with perjury and conspiracy and obstruction of justice which she could have face up to 30yrs in prison . She was acquitted of obstruction of justice but convicted of perjury and conspiracy. If you want to know more go to msn.com. :angel: :telloff: :mikelowry: :liar:

I think Lil' Kim is pretty gross. I think a few of her songs are alright, like "Ladies Night" (only cuz Left Eye, Da Brat, Missy, and Angie Martinez are on it tho'), and "The Jump Off" (mostly cuz of Timbaland's production and Mr. Cheeks' appearance). But her music is awful. It's just slutty, tasteless music. I think 30 years is a bit much 4 lying, but it waz a stupid decision. Code of the 'hood tells u 2 keep your mouth shut on stuff like that, but this is court, not a police officer on the street.

This tells you the state of hip-hop right now, another platinum rapper's going to prison. Record labels go through a bidding war to sign Shyne who's in prison while true hip-hop artists like Public Enemy and Rakim struggle to find a label. :nono:

Well it was 30yrs but since she was acquitted of obstruction that took off 10yrs. so now she faces 20yrs. but it was a stupid thing to do in the first place. yeah it is sad for hip hop. b4 we had artists like mos def, jj&fp, rundmc, krs one, pe,and eric b and rakim. now we have is a bunch of thugs with records lables. :nono: so sad when ppl say 50 cent is like the next 2pac :nono:

I think Lil' Kim is pretty gross. I think a few of her songs are alright, like "Ladies Night" (only cuz Left Eye, Da Brat, Missy, and Angie Martinez are on it tho'), and "The Jump Off" (mostly cuz of Timbaland's production and Mr. Cheeks' appearance). But her music is awful. It's just slutty, tasteless music. I think 30 years is a bit much 4 lying, but it waz a stupid decision. Code of the 'hood tells u 2 keep your mouth shut on stuff like that, but this is court, not a police officer on the street.

:werd: i for one, definetly won't miss her or her music if she goes...is she really neccesary?

I'm watching BET Nightly News right now and they are talking about the situation. They are saying how the FBI and Federal Government are watching all the Rap acts and their behavior and look like they want 2 make an example out of her. I will agree that 20 years is 2 much for perjury. That's just stupid.

One thing that made me laugh is that they credited Little Cease as a member of Junior M.A.F.I.A. JM hasn't released a studio album in 10 years. They were one of the worst groups ever. The only good song they had waz "I Need You Tonight" featuring Aaliyah. Their music waz pure trash. I saw their greatest hits album that waz released last year in stores and it made me laugh. How u can u release one studio album then have a greatest hits album about 10 years later?!?

Lil Kim was convicted of 3 counts of perjury and 1 count of conspiracy which carries a sentence of 5 yrs for each count. But I know Lil Kim only is likea 1 time grammy winner she isn't to that big hip hop, well thats what i think. No what is sad is that she will probably make more money going to jail then she did with her albums. I was watching as she enter the courtroom a couple of fans yelled out I luv you. She probably won't get 20yrs cause she is a first timer she might 1 to 3yrs of jail at the most or not at all. Cause Lil Kim is filing appeal. :angel:

Ugh...who actually think Lil' Kim looks good?!?! Sure, she started taking care of her body better...but then she those fake boobs and all that plastic surgery on her face. She waz ugly in the mid-90's...but she's just as ugly now. The prettiest female emcees don't have 2 dress all nasty 2 be gorgous. Left Eye waz the most beautiful in my opinion. Da Brat can look pretty good in a very hood kinda way. Eve has blossomed over the years. Salt-N-Pepa and TLC definitly started making female Hip-Hop more feminin in the 90's. But Lil' Kim and Trina are just nasty, tasteless girls selling sex. I think he 1st really slutty girl group waz H.W.A. (Hoes With Attitude) on Eazy-E's Ruthless Records back in the early 90's. Those girls were U-G-L-Y. One of them could have been fixed up a lil' bit and look cute, but over all, they looked like they spent their early years chasing parked cars.

:werd: I don't even consider Lil' Kim an mc, she's more like a slutty groupie girl that raps.

Where someone thinks and artist is good or bad is someone's opinion. But whether an artist is Hip-Hop is not someone's opinion. Can u say that some who thinks 2+2=5 has an opinion...or do u say they are wrong. I think Lil' Kim's music sucks. That's my opinion. Some people like her, that's their opinion. Lil' Kim is NOT Hip-Hop....that's fact. Since when did she ever write anything relevant 2 Hip-Hop culture. When i wanna hear about Hip-Hop, i'll listen 2 Fresh Prince. When i wanna hear some ho brag about making a Sprite can disappear in her mouth, i'll listen 2 Lil' Kim.

• Admin

lil kim and foxy are 2 of the trashiest female emcees to ever grace the game.. what happened to queen latifah monie love mc lyte salt n pepa ladybug from digable planets.. these are dope female emcees! there isnt any anymore!!!!the only female emcee im feelin these days is this underground artist "apani by fly emcee" and shes only released a few 12" 's i think.. its really sad theres no1 else and people like latifah n monie love etc havent released a rap album in years :mad8: