JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will calls out G-Unit

Hero1

You made a valid point. Afterall FP actually likes 50 cent/Game so I don't think he would.

yeah he was asking westwood to put 50's new album on his iPod

I think this basically says it all. It a few years old, but still relevant.

Source: "Holler If Ya Hear Me: Searching for Tupac Shakur - by Michael Eric Dyson (p. 133-134)

Mos Def, praised as one of the leaders of "conscious rap," refuses to think in such narrow terms. "They've got their little categories, like 'conscious' and 'gangsta'"", says Mos Def. "It used to be a thing where hip-hop was all together. Fresh Prince [Will Smith's old moniker] would be on tour with NWA. It wasn't like, "You got to like me in order for me to like you.' That's just some more white folks trying to think that all n****s are alike, and now it's expanded. It used to be one type of n****; now it's two. There is so much more dimension to who we are. A monolith is a monolith, even if there's two monoliths to choose from." Mos Def sees the danger, however, in having only one dimension of the black experience get airplay, which in present terms is usually of the bling-bling or thug variety. "I ain't mad at Snoop. I'm not mad at Master P. I ain't mad at the Hot Boyz. I'm mad when that's all you see. I would be mad if I looked up and all I saw on TV was me or Common or the Roots, because I know that ain't the whole deal. The real joy is when you can kick it with everyone. That's what hip-hop is all about."

this isn't "cool" at all.  It's straight corny.  First, I know it's fake b/c the original one said that Will said this during a Hitch promotion.  I watched Access Hollywood during the weeks Will did the promotions for Hitch and he didn't mention his music yo the interviewer.  That's how I know it's fake.  Lastly, the original one said he scowled at the camera with a threat to G-Unit, and mentioned Game as a nemesis when Game has said nothin bad about him.  That's why I know it's fake.  It's laughable.  Those quotes aren't cool or "hard".

You made a valid point. Afterall FP actually likes 50 cent/Game so I don't think he would.

FP likes them? And do they like him? :confused3: