JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I need Answers!

How well did Born to Reign do??? Its is my 2nd favorite Will smith cd but, I don't know if it went platinum or not in the US.

Ps. Where is everyone from? I love this site but like everybody is from the UK!!

Its not a bad thing, but are there any Will Fans in the US any more????? :what:

Gangsta rap and hardcore rap have taken over the US airwaves, and people feel that they must listen to it to be cool. I respect everyone who is smart enough to know that gangsta rap is not the only option! :thumb:

So, where is everyone from and how well did born to reign do?

Edited by JusticeKnight

What up? I'm from the US. I've noticed that too, a lot of the people here are from the UK, but it's cool, they are like family too! Anyways, the last I heard of Will's album is that it went GOLD but nothing after that. Oh and I think some gangsta rap sounds arite but most of the time it's just too ghetto and about really the same stuff, seriously. It's no joke, every song literally tries to bash on another rapper, talk about weed, or drinking and having sex. Real disgusting what rap has come to. I'm glad Will is still in the game tho. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

How well did Born to Reign do??? Its is my 2nd favorite Will smith cd but, I don't know if it went platinum or not in the US.

Ps. Where is everyone from? I love this site but like everybody is from the UK!!

Its not a bad thing, but are there any Will Fans in the US any more????? :what:

Gangsta rap and hardcore rap have taken over the US airwaves, and people feel that they must listen to it to be cool. I respect everyone who is smart enough to know that gangsta rap is not the only option! :thumb:

So, where is everyone from and how well did born to reign do?

So about the album I don't gotta tell u something because all the news are on this site!

The other thing was where we're coming from, so I'm coming from Germany but I'm not german - I'm turkish! In turkey there are also many, many Will Smith fans by the way!!! They also love him there but the funny thing is, they can't say the letters TH, u know what I'm sayin'? I mean they can't say SmiTH so they just say SMITT haha... :hilarious:

• Members

Really? Are there turkish fans of Will Smith? I am turkish 2 but I´ve never seen the episodes of FPOBA in the turkish tv... bu arada selamlar :sonny:

But born to reign had a way to baaaad production... I hope for his new LP Will worked with a touch of jazz..

Really? Are there turkish fans of Will Smith? I am turkish 2 but I´ve never seen the episodes of FPOBA in the turkish tv... bu arada selamlar :sonny:

But born to reign had a way to baaaad production... I hope for his new LP Will worked with a touch of jazz..

Selam! :thumb:

Yes on his new album he worked with Jazzy and I think he worked really much with him, for example on the ''Pump Ya Brakes'' track and for sure many more! I think about in 3-6 tracks or so, at least I hope so!!! :switch:

Didn't u ever hear anything about Will in turkey or from some turkish people? They really like him over there and that's the way it should be!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i apologize on behalf of my countrymen for there being so many of us that are Will fans. lol nah just kiddin, there isnt that many of us but most of us brits have big mouths and whenever Will is on TV we have to say. :kekeke:

Theres ppl from all over the world here.