JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

listen up girls!

I'm sure most of you have allready read this, but I read in a newspaper a couple of weeks ago that Will & Jada got a contract that says they can have sex with other people. It's all OK as long as they don't try to hide it from each other. All I wanted to say was just: All you girls out there, don't give up! hehe :sonny:

I'm sure most of you have allready read this, but I read in a newspaper a couple of weeks ago that Will & Jada got a contract that says they can have sex with other people. It's all OK as long as they don't try to hide it from each other. All I wanted to say was just: All you girls out there, don't give up! hehe :sonny:

I do not think this is true lol

I recently saw a interview on German TV where Will said how jealous he is and so on.

This is old stuff...from those tabloid-style newspapers. That's not true. Again, i go back 2 an old interview where FP waz asked about his playa ways and he shot them down saying he's always truely been a one-woman man. U can also listen 2 the interview from 2001 that someone posted a few years ago. I think it waz an NY radio show. They got real gritty with the ?uestions, most of them being about sex, and FP talked about his crazy ways when he waz young, but that he's totally devoted 2 Jada in a way that something like that would never be considered. FP is about being a champion...and someone who wants 2 be a champion would not be livin' like that.

Sorry, i already gotta come back 2 this topic.

Can u imagin some thugged out guy walking up 2 FP like "Yo dog, can u sign my boob?" ::lefts shirt:: :roll:

One the real tho,' i think it's just trashy and slutty when girls do stuff like that.

Sorry, i already gotta come back 2 this topic.

Can u imagin some thugged out guy walking up 2 FP like "Yo dog, can u sign my boob?" ::lefts shirt:: :roll:

One the real tho,' i think it's just trashy and slutty when girls do stuff like that.

Maybe u could go to Will and say that? A sign by him on ur boob, that's pretty nice! :roll: