JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch already booming in clubs!

DefCEM

Yo ppl, guess what I heard yesterday in a club!

The DJ announced the new song from Will and then the speakers began to bump the bass... "yo mic check mic check *scratch*..."

But it was also sad on the other side, cause nobody was really going crazy to it, i just wanted to do the switch dance, but there wasn't enough room to do it :lolsign: the next time i'll kick it man! :switch:

anyway, the ppl were yelling "hhheeeeeeeeyyyy" all the time :clap:

And i think they used the version from da brakes, where the track jumps in the second verse :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :roll:

It was really fine.

JJFP Rocks The House

aw i hit the clubs yesterday and i didnt hear it, i was only in a hip hop club for half an hour coz then we had to go to the cheesy pop clubs. I really wanna hear it so i can do the dance to it and show every1 how its done. I'll have to request it next time im out.

I cant believe clubs are now stealing the song from the site hahahaha, at least it will help switch.

still early days, but with it hitting i-tunes for a full quality download now im sure it'll be hitting the clubs properly. Especially with it being only 2 weeks or so until its released.

Am i the only one thinking the switch dance is really corny?

Am i the only one thinking the switch dance is really corny?

Corny - No

Easy & Simplistic and something that drunk people are gonna love to attempt to do - Yes