JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pump Ya Brakes Appreciation Thread

Hero1

yo this thread is for the people who loved pump ya brakes right out the gate! and think its an awesome track...

man this cut is sum classic jjfp hip hop.. its the sort of song you wanna bump in ya ride..drivin down the street (2 miles an hour) with the windows down! its just great to have will back..other rappers are goin on abt hoes etc and will is rapping about treating women with respect :peace:

:word:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are going a little overboard with that one, Tim, it is a good track, but it doesn't compare with Tell Me Why.

• Admin

I think you are going a little overboard with that one, Tim, it is a good track, but it doesn't compare with Tell Me Why.

I'm talking about it as a single.. I think radio would play pump ya brakes more than they would tell me why.. sad but true..

Yeah, that is a bit more understandable, it is sad, and probably is the truth. Well, I hope that they at least release Tell Me Why, so we can see how it does.

I'd love to see JJFP do a video with Snoop, this song was made to be a single that even black radio would play, too bad that probably won't happen though, if the promotion for this album was right Will could be releasing the 5th single by now, all this hard work Will put into this album deserves the same amount of advertising, Will needs to hire a new promotion team... :pony:

Edited by bigted

yo this thread is for the people who loved pump ya brakes right out the gate! and think its an awesome track...

man this cut is sum classic jjfp hip hop.. its the sort of song you wanna bump in ya ride..drivin down the street (2 miles an hour) with the windows down! its just great to have will back..other rappers are goin on abt hoes etc and will is rapping about treating women with respect :peace:

Yepp! I fully agree man! The track is awesome!!! :2thumbs: