JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith voted as best actor/singer

foxy

I was watching Listed on MuchMoreMusic n they were talking about top ten best actors/singers.

Will Smith came in third, and they were talking about his music with Jazzy Jeff n how amazing it was! :switch: n they were saying wen Will appears in movies, ppl forget that he's a rapper bcuz he is sucha good actor. :thumb:

Here are the top ten best actor/singer:

10. LL Cool J

9. Elvis Presly

8. Whitney Houston

7. Courtney Love Hewett(sp?)

6. Eminem

5. Queen Latifah

4. Marc Anthony

3. WILL SMITH :clap:

2. Jennifer Lopez

1. Cher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eminem shouldn't even be on this list, he's playing a rapper in the movie, but wait a minute that is acting 'cause he ain't really a rapper. :lolsign: At least not a good one, well at least that's my opinion. The top 3 should be Will Smith, Queen Latifah, and LL Cool J, they're phenominal talents in the hip-hop world/mainstream world.

Eminem shouldn't even be on this list, he's playing a rapper in the movie, but wait a minute that is acting 'cause he ain't really a rapper. :lolsign: At least not a good one, well at least that's my opinion. The top 3 should be Will Smith, Queen Latifah, and LL Cool J, they're phenominal talents in the hip-hop world/mainstream world.

Haha nice said... Yeah LL Cool J is pretty cool and Queen Latifah isn't bad! But how do u mean it - 1.Will 2.Latifah 3.LL or 1.LL 2.Latifah 3.Will ? :what: But either way the list isn't wrong I'd say... :switch:

how is it possible for cher to top that list, Will is by far the most successful in acting and music, and Jenny Lo has only really had success in music

... Jenny Lo has only really had success in music...

J-Lo started out as an actress and had a lot of success with her 1st few movies and then started to sing, since she started to do music, her acting skills have really fallen off and actually is better at singing now, but I don't consider her one of my favorites, even though I think that "Get Right" is a definite club banger, and she's looking fine as always in that video. :sonny:

• 1 month later...