JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will On Parkinson

Da Brakes

it was absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! :clap::clap:

i've had a busy day and i'm going to bed, so i'll tell more tommorow...unless someone beats me to it!

lol he cleared up the "open marriage" stuff!

Same here, i always thought that marriage thing was either a mis quote or it was blown out of proportion.

i will let you fill everyone in on the details tomorrow as i'm tired also.

It was brilliant though, that slow dance with parky, he had the band doing his own beat which he beatbox'ed to them.

well here goes, i won't write loads coz otherwise i'll start to babble about totally irrelevant things lol

Julie Walters (don't know if people outside the uk know her; she has a part in Harry potter and other films, anyway) was on first. I personally find her really funny so it was a joy to watch her and Will on the same show. So Will comes out and they have a bit of a laugh, and he says the usual stuff about Hitch. Anyway, back in the day Muhammed Ali was on Parky a few times so this encouraged them to go back over all the Ali stuff which was good coz will started saying about when Michael Bent hit him really hard and he got "an electrical shock" and talked about political America in the 60s.

Then later Parky was saying how dancing now is a lot different to when he used to dance, so Will asked him to demonstrate and they started to slow dance... :kekeke: it was soooooooo funny!

Then Will started to teach Parky how to dance properly and he looked so funny!!

Another highlight was when Will was clearing up the open marriage stuff. He said how it was hypothetical and that he was just basically saying that their relationship is 100% truth. In other words, him and Jada are so honest with each other that if they did wanna sleep with someone they'd ask each other. He emphasised how this would never happen though by sayin "Jada would never read stuff about me cheatin in the Enquirer" (or something like that) and said "Me and Jada are together - period!" which i thought was really good and reassuring.

overall it was just really good, hpoefully they'll be a clip to watch soon in my other post.

(lol sorry it's brief but my comp currently has a habit of crashin and i dont wanna write loads and lose it!)

i saw it too, it was hilarious, i was so glad to hear Wil talk about the "open marriage" it was like we said a misquote and Will was just joking and trying to make a point about honesty.

One of my fave parts was when parkinson was being really serious talking about the boxing and how a single blow could kill you, so Will agrees and pretends to be punched and falls of the chair and pretends to die on the floor. I will have to watch my tape again bcoz i watched it at 3.30am and was slightly intoxicated at the time haha. Prob y it was so funny.

Cant remmember him saying anything about the album, but fresh princess pretty much summed it up.

Nah, there was nothin' about the album. It was really funny tho. I was eatin a bowl of Rice Crispies at the time and laughed and they went all over the floor! lol

If that clip is no good I'll record some audio and put it up sometime, video would suck as I'd just be filming off my tv. :thumb: