JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem comments on Will

*mimi*

I heard that Eminem was on a satellite radio station recently and the DJ's asked him if he heard about Will dissin him. I think Em's response was "oh really? Will smith is still makin records?" and he laughed. Now, I've hated Eminem since his punk ass stepped out. But now he irritates me even more. The man has no balls to go against other rappers that he's scared of and begs for peace in rap, but when it comes to Will, he disses him freely. Eminem is a whiny bitch. This has gotta make us want Will's CD to suceed even more. I don't know how well Interscope is gonna promote Will's album, but i'm steppin it up now. I want it to go a few times platinum. Eminem needs to shut his ass up. I know that if he ever encountered Will in real life, he would pee his pants.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch is doin huge on radio now

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/...ff.asp?chart=H1

Switch is gonna be huge and so is the album..

i don't really get how that thing works?? Can u explain it to me?? :dunno:

and sorry for bein so heated ya'll but Em's dumb comments motivates me to vote for Will more lol...

Edited by *mimi*

• Admin

basically..more radio stations are added will to the playlist..and "the jump off" shows will has got more than 700 spins than last week..simply put a lot of radio stations are adding switch and playing it a lot!

I lost all respect for Eminem after readin' that, he just doesn't know what's comin' does he?! :bang: :nhawong: Will helped hip-hop get on the map, even if Eminem doesn't like Will's songs he should show more gratitude than that! :werd:

Edited by bigted

lol I'm not a big Eminem fan or anything and I don't mean to stick up for him or whatever but comon, thats not that big of a deal. He's told Will's writing a diss track, and he comes back w/ a quipp about how his last few albums haven't made alot of noise. Whatever. Em's an idiot, but he doesn't deserve that much flak for that. What do you expect him to say? ... I'm first in line to point out Em's shortcomings and overall ridiculousness at times, but I don't understand what you're gettin all worked up about. I don't think that was too disrespectful or anything.

Btw, everyone always talks about the "Will Smith don't hafta curse in his rhymes to sell records..." line as a "diss," but I really never thought it was. It's just the whole Slim Shady F-you persona he puts on in alotta his singles, and as stupid as the rhyme might be, it doesn't really diss FP, so much as say, screw u, I swear and that's what I do.

Whatever, just saying, ppl seem to wanna make it out to be way bigger than it is.

Edited by scyhigh99

Yo I respect the fact the Eminem has the abilty to rhyme and flow well. But He Is nothing more than a FOOL. Remember that, all y'all Em fans, he just is not a smart, or upstanding person. At heart he is still a foul mouthed child!!! He needs to respect one of the founding fathers of hip-hop and rap music. I am a teenager and I understand that without Will, Jeff, KRS-one, Run-DMC, and all the others rap music would not even EXIST. So next time you hear your friends giving props to Eminem, remember that he is nothing short of a pencil-neck, pointy nosed, ignorant FOOL. :thumb:

PS: Eminem has no repect, how can you respect a person like that as a human being? You can't

Hero, JusticeKnight-- I understand what you guys are saying. But I still don't feel like Eminem never said anything that horrible about Will Smith, specifically. I know he cursed him out, but he curses every1 out on his Slim-Shady-first-single records. Whether you're a fan or not, that's just his schtick in his shock-rap tracks. And that infamous line never dissed Will's skills or anything like that, just his criticism of rappers who curse alot. And the radio thing was just a stupid self-defense crack. Whatever. I have no problem w/ Will calling out his critics who knock his "nice guy" image, or even if he goes after Em for his style and ways of getting attention, but I don't think the Will-Em beef is really anything to speak of - at least yet. Anyone else with me on this?? :cya:

Edited by scyhigh99