JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Odd?

okay it appears that "Switch" is getting more and more airplay and people are starting to really love it. My question is though, how are people gonna get this track if it aint even released on CD yet? Since its released on mainstream radio 2 weeks ago and the CD isnt coming out for another 2-3 weeks wont it affect sales and billboard chart status?

well im really guessing that "pump ya brakes" or "party starter" is gonna be released, and that'll be the BIG single...i dunno y but interscope probably will, and there might even be another single/remix released b4 the cd if SWITCH starts doing well quickly :ali:

:werd: It does seems odd 'cause FP strictly said in the song "don't download, go out and buy the record", well nobody really buys singles anymore anyway, radio airplay determines the singles charts now, I think he's referring to go and buy the album when it drops! :ditto:

That all is kinda crap 4 me... They should release it on CD and not just as a promo in the internet or Itunes or whateva... Day by day people listen to the song and if they keep listening they'll be bored of it and don't buy the cd when it's finally out! Or what do u think? :nhawong:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E