JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hitch box office predictions

Hero1

I don't really know what 2 expect...but i've never cared about numbers. I just think it's important 2 go out and see it the weekend it drops. I'm seeing it 2morrow nite and probably on V-Day as well.

Romantic comedies usually don't generate really, huge numbers. There have been exceptions to this rule(When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle). Romantic comedies usually top out around $100 million so here's my prediction:

Opening Weekend: $23.4 million

Total U.S. gross: $101.4 million

Romantic comedies usually don't generate really, huge numbers. There have been exceptions to this rule(When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle). Romantic comedies usually top out around $100 million so here's my prediction:

Total U.S. gross: $101.4 million

:ditto:

My guess is also around

Total U.S. gross: $101.4 million.

• Admin

the friday estimate for Hitch is 14.5 million... you know i always check out these box office prediction places and for bad boys II they were saying 30 million..for i robot they were sayin 30 million for sharktale they were saying 25 to 30 million and for hitch they were saying 27 to 34 million..AND THEY ARE ALL WRONG ALL THE TIME!! when are they gonna realise thae star power of Will Smith!!! :nhawong: anyway Hitch is looking like its gonna hit that 45-50 million mark..with good word of mouth and little competition i think it can make 200 million