JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Big Willie Style vs. Willenium

I think the 2 albums are the best in diferent ways, BWS in a way of talkin bout the style, fame, money; that's good everybody is free to talk bout his stuff. And Willennium, has a old skool style..it's like return to the 80's or somethin like that.4 me BWS and Willennium are the best!! 10 points 4 each one :wickedwisdom:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Willie Style is kind of a slap happy album. Probably the most commercial album Will has made, but it still has some tracks to put you in a good mood on it. They may not be lyrically deep or meaningful, but it's definately not a bad album.

Willenium on the other hand goes back a little bit to Code Red days...and I love Code Red. I was happy to see Jazz on some tracks on Willenium. However, you have to admit Willenium had it's Big Wille Style moments (ex:"Freakin It"). Tracks like "So Fresh" and "Potnas" definately made up for that though. The lyrics on Willenium were 5x better than BWS.

I like both albums...if I'm in the car w/ friends and want to sing-along, I'll pop in BWS. If I'm in the car and doing whatever, I might just pop in Willenium.